Looking for a webmaster in the Bahamas
04/18/2011 2:05:51 AM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
I am going to try to post some articles and coverage here and there, as I encounter them being your neighbor to the West in Florida. However, we would really love to get someone to run a MileSplit affiliate in the Bahamas. We've had some interest from some of the club coaches before about this, but it has fallen through. If you would like to inquire about it contact me at jbyrne@milesplit.com
I am going to try to post some articles and coverage here and there, as I encounter them being your neighbor to the West in Florida.

However, we would really love to get someone to run a MileSplit affiliate in the Bahamas. We've had some interest from some of the club coaches before about this, but it has fallen through.

If you would like to inquire about it contact me at jbyrne@milesplit.com
02/08/2012 2:30:44 AM
User
Hi I would like to know if you have a webmaster for the bahamas yet. I am a videographer with 19 years experience and was a college NCAA champion in the 400m and 800m. I have video taped every major track & field meet held in The Bahamas going back to 2004. Office VideolabTv Productions Sandy Port Marina Village Suite #220 Cable Beach Nassau, Bahamas Phone: Bahamas 242-327-3893 USA: 315-299-3308 Email: videolabinc@gmail.com www.bahamassportsnetwork.com Thanks Gary
Hi I would like to know if you have a webmaster for the bahamas yet.
I am a videographer with 19 years experience and was a college NCAA champion in the 400m and 800m. I have video taped every major track & field meet held in The Bahamas going back to 2004.

Office
VideolabTv Productions
Sandy Port Marina Village Suite #220
Cable Beach
Nassau, Bahamas
Phone: Bahamas 242-327-3893
USA: 315-299-3308
Email: videolabinc@gmail.com
www.bahamassportsnetwork.com

Thanks
Gary

You must be logged in to comment.